Broadcasting from Dunedin, Radio Dunedin is one the old radio stations in New Zealand (and around the world). It was launched in the twenties and broadcasts a mix of community information, news and music.
Good Talk. Good Music.
- 80s Music Sunday with Steeve Rowe
- Love Songs After Dark
- My Kind of Music with Sharon Smith
- Music from the Stage and Screen
- Ian's Music with Ian Rodger
- Neil COllins
- Becs Chaney
- Owen Rooney
- Cushla Cantwell
ContactFloor 5, Radio Otago House 248 Cumberland St, Dunedin, New Zealand
- Tel.: 03 951 3600
- Web: www.radiodunedin.co.nz
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/pages/Radio-Dunedin/151104898239683